Love To Deliver Great Customer Experience at Low Cost.
Outsource customer care services to our team of seasoned professionals & see your business grow. We pride in delivering delightful customer experience at a low cost. No contracts, simple transitioning, quick ramp-up, trained agents, complete process ownership & professional services is what you get. We’ve got a team that’s always on — and ready to scale when you are.
At 31West, its been our aim to offer exceptional customer service in USA & we’ve been living up to client’s expectations since 2002.
Outsourcing Customer Services: Why Us?
Outsource customer service for your small business and medium-sized companies to 31west, sit back and enjoy the wealth while we do the heavy lifting for your company. Our inbound call center solution provides excellent customer care service which will kick up your business sales and brand loyalty.
- ✓ Serving SMBs Since 2002
- ✓ Personalized Agent Training
- ✓ True 24/7/365 Availability
- ✓ Flexible to Match Your Dynamic Business Need
- ✓ Omnichannel Support
- ✓ No Binding Contracts
Customer Service Outsourcing: What's Included?
Don’t let your calls & emails unanswered during after-hours. Our after-hours team responds to your calls, emails and notifications between 6:00 PM & 10:00 AM the following day during weekdays and 24 hours on weekends. We can help you stay open 24/7 at a fraction of a cost.
We offer a wide range of back office services with quick turnaround time & 99% accuracy. Our team is available during business hours, weekends and 24/7 to ensure your business processes never slow down. Form filling, data entry, research, titling, verifications & a wide range of other services.
If your team is overwhelmed with customer emails and calls, it’s time you talk to us. Our team of trained support reps deliver delightful customer service & ensure your customers keep coming back. Phone order taking, product enquiries, refund requests, shipping, RMAs we handle it all.
For 17+ years, we have been helping businesses cut costs and scale faster. We bring to the table deep domain knowledge, flexible plans, trained & experienced teams, mature processes and scalability at a fraction of a cost. If you’re planning business expansion, we should be on your list.
Outsourced Customer Service Channels
Frequently Asked Questions
When you contract an external agency, generally an expert at customer services, it is termed as customer service outsourcing. For the success of any company, all business functions must perform at their best, be it inhouse or outsourced. Outsourcing helps you deliver best in class experience at a reduced cost.
There are plenty of compelling reasons to outsource customer service. Here are some of them:
- Reduce cost
- Scale faster
- Improve customer experience
- Offer wider coverage
- Free-up time for key team members
Once you’ve shortlisted a few providers, then comes the most important part, Vendor Selection. Some factors you should consider when engaging in vendor selection.
- How long has the provider been in business? Longer the better.
- Does the provider work with businesses of your size?
- Has the provider worked with businesses from your industry?
- Is the provider flexible with using your internal applications & tools?
- How soon can the provider ramp-up or ramp-down?
- Is the provider selling you cost-saving or delightful customer experience?
- Does the vendor offer transparent pricing?
- How simple is the transitioning process?
A good vendor should give you a sense of trust and comfort.
We work on a flat fee, per agent per month. You can start with just 1 agent, working 8 hours per day, Mondays to Fridays & scale up from there all the way to 24/7/365. We offer all-inclusive pricing. It includes
- Support Rep’s salary, incentives, bonuses, overtimes etc
- Complete infrastructure like computers, internet connectivity, etc.
- Cost of the training team & agent training.
- Cost of quality audit.
- Cost of a process managers & floor supervisors who are responsible for service delivery.
- Monthly reporting.
- Call recordings.
- ... and more.
A right outsourcing partner helps you reduce cost and deliver delightful customer experience. The right mix of in-house level-2 or level-3 team and an experienced outsourced level-1 team works best.