We’ve helped 200+ clients reduce cost, win new business & keep customers happy. 31West delivers consistent & reliable
20% of our clients were acquired within 24 months of working with us.
Our technical support engineers are certified & experienced in a wide range of hardware, software & networking solutions. We help our clients reduce cost, improve TAT & scale faster.
Trusted IT Help Desk Services
With 18 years of experience, the latest in technology, 24/7/365 help desk service delivery, flexible plans & pricing model, 31West is the in the market. We have helped our clients deliver impeccable support to their customers or users & scale fast.
Some of the industries we are actively working with are:
- IOT & Hardware Companies
- Software Companies
- Education & Learning
- Banking & Finance
- Travel & Hospitality
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Trust By Top Brands
Our IT Help Desk Service Offering
HARDWARE & NETWORKING
IT Help Desk Services
PROPRIETARY / STANDARD HARDWARE
CUSTOM OR STANDARD APPLICATION
AWS, AZURE, GOOGLE CERTIFIED
Cloud Server Support
FOR INTERNAL USERS OR CUSTOMERS
Network Support (NOC)
ITIL CERTIFIED TEAM
Supported Help Desk Channels
- Phone Calls
- Live Chat
Why Outsource Help Desk To 31West
Our service desk outsourcing services enjoy a great reputation & patronage in the IT industry. We take pride in our team’s capabilities and dedication to customer’s success.
- No Contracts
No forced contracts. Discontinue with just a 30-day notice.
- 18 Years of Outstanding Support
Since 2002, our help desk outsourcing team has helped start-ups to mid-sized businesses across the US, UK & Europe
- 99% Accuracy Guaranteed
We guarantee <1% error. Your business is in trusted hands.
- 100% White Label
It’s all about your brand. We do the heavy lifting behind the scene.
- Bring Your Applications
We’re happy to use your existing applications & tools. No extra charges.
- True 24/7/365 Customer
Holidays, vacations, leaves are covered by backup agents free of cost. Now your IT department is truly 24/7.
- Reduce Helpdesk Support Cost
Lowest price guarantee! Find a cheaper vendor & we will match the price.
- Custom Support Plans
Need a customized business plan to suit your business? Ask & we will make it happen.
- Free VM & Call Queue
Our phone system provides Voicemails, IVRs, Call Queueing & Routing. We never miss an incoming call.
- Free Call Backs Globally
We return all voicemails & missed calls. We ensure no customer is left unattended.
- Certified Agents, Customized Training
All our support agents are engineering graduates with certifications, ready to be trained on your products or services.
- No Limit on Tickets & Calls
All our services are backed by UNLIMITED support traffic.
- Free Quality Audits
Calls, Emails, Chats are audited for the highest quality standards that your customers deserve.
- Comprehensive Reporting
Monthly reports are emailed free of cost.
- Multi-Tier Support
We offer tier 1 & tier 2 support to compliment your team & efficient resource utilization.
- Assured IT Outcomes
We assure outcomes to meet your internal quality standards for FCR & TAT.
- SLA Driven Services
All our services are governed by industry best practices, SLA Agreement, and backed by a penalty clause.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
95% of users give us 5-Star rating for resolving their issues on time. Best help desk outsourcing company in the industry.
- 100% Uptime via Backup Agents
Backup agents take over during breaks & leaves. We guarantee 100% uptime backed by a penalty clause.
- Excellent Culture Fit
We work with users from across the globe & prioritize cultural fit to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Flexible IT Help Desk Plans
8 hours/day, Mon to Sun
12 hours/day, Mon to Sun
24 hours/day, Mon to Sun
24 Hours on Sat & Sun
Bring Your Preferred Help Desk Applications
We understand your team is using ticketing application, incident management & other tools. Create an account for our team on the same application & we’re good to go. Some popular applications we’ve worked with are:
What Our Client's Say
You people have been doing fantastic work for me. The best I like is your phone logs on my BB. I am always there to speak for you.
Best Customer Support
I hold 31WEST in the highest regard as far as customer support goes. Your daily assistance with the high volume of our phone ....
Excellent services. Highly reliable & complete value for money. Its been over 16 months and I do not see any reason to look elsewhere.
I am extremely pleased with 31west’s services. Your agents were very quick in learning our product and customer service policy.
Hassle Free Services
We have been using 31West to handle technical support since the beginning of 2009 and are quite pleased with the consistency ...
We have worked with 31 West for over 4 years now. The team continues to outdo themselves year after year. We find you guys ...
Help Desk Services with Guaranteed SLA
All our services are backed by an SLA to meet your internal quality standards and client contracts.
- Under 5 Rings
Phone Response Time
- Under 15 Mins
Email Response Time
- Under 60 Secs
Chat Response Time
- Under 5 Mins
Notification Response Time
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Outsourced IT Support?
Outsourced IT support is a business engagement wherein an expert external agency or vendor is contracted to manage a company’s internal IT help desk or tech support. Outsourcing IT support is a strategic decision taken to improve efficiency & reduce cost. The external vendor brings domain knowledge, mature processes, industry best practices & a redundant setup. This leads to shorter TAT & reduces loss of productive time.
A few popular functions outsourced under IT support are as follows.
- ✓ IT infrastructure
- ✓ Cybersecurity
- ✓ Network monitoring
- ✓ Cloud migration
- ✓ Disaster recovery, and more.
2. Why Outsource Help Desk?
There are many reasons why large corporations to small & mid-sized businesses outsource help desk. Here is a list of a few common reasons:
- ✓ Reduce operational cost
- ✓ Improve response time (TAT)
- ✓ Reduce support volume
- ✓ Support existing expertise
- ✓ Flexibility & agility
3. What are the benefits of Outsourcing IT Help Desk Services?
Here is a list of the benefits of outsourcing your IT help desk to a skilled and reputed services provider:
- ✓ 24/7 Coverage
- ✓ Professional expertise and reliability
- ✓ Savings and predictable budgeting
- ✓ Reduced vulnerabilities, risks & downtime
- ✓ Significant reduction of management headaches
- ✓ Increased focus on revenue-generating functions
4. What to expect from your IT help desk partner?
A successful engagement will offer the following benefits to your business.
- ✓ Cost reduction for the IT department
- ✓ Wider service coverage without the overheads
- ✓ Fewer people management issues
- ✓ Redundancy and higher service uptime
- ✓ Better quality of service
- ✓ More free time to focus on your products & growth
5. How to select a Help Desk outsourcing provider?
The process of searching and evaluating a help desk outsourcing services company is time-consuming & overwhelming. Having said that, remember, a good vendor can bring tremendous value to your business and a bad one can take you south quickly.
Here is a step by step guide to help you through the process.
- ✓ Prepare a list of requirements (Scope of Work).
- ✓ Circulate the document internally & finalize the SOW.
- ✓ Prepare a list of potential vendors via Google search & references.
Pro-tip: Restrict to 1st page search results
- ✓ Setup 1st round of telephonic discussion with potential vendors
- ✓ Shortlist vendors based on your conversation
Pro tip: Focus on capabilities, experience, client list.
- ✓ Share the SoW and request for quotation from shortlisted vendors
- ✓ Based on the quotation & agreed SoW, further, shortlist vendors.
Pro-tip: Stay away from very high & very low bidders
- ✓ Initiate another round of conversation with vendors
Pro Tip: Discuss training, transition, delivery, quality & reporting.
- ✓ Finalize the vendor you best resonate with.
Pro tip: Listen to your intuition, it never fails!
6. How to implement Help Desk outsourcing?
After you have shortlisted the right vendor, you must plan the implementation or transition. This is an important process and needs due attention and good planning. Here are some of the key steps, in sequential order, to help you successfully migrate your support to the new vendor.
- ✓ Step 1: Discuss your goals, challenges & expectations with the vendor. It’s important to set the expectations right from the beginning.
Pro tip: Stay away from vanity metrics you read on the internet. Every business is different. Focus on what matters for your customers.
- ✓ Step 2: Set achievable & meaningful KPIs & KRAs in discussions with the service desk provider.
- ✓ Step 3: Prepare training material – classify your knowledge base, FAQ, Manuals into categories for ease of understanding.
- ✓ Step 4: Share the training material with your service desk support partner & set up a meeting to go over the content.
- ✓ Step 5: Prepare and share escalation metrics to ensure the service desk partner knows whom to reach out to in case of queries.
Pro tip: Introduce your service desk partner to your team members. It’s an important step for stronger team bonding.
- ✓ Step 6: Post-training, start with a soft launch. Allow your vendor to start responding to simpler queries.
- ✓ Step 7: Gradually hand-over all queries and off-board your team.
Pro tip: Appreciate the good work your service desk team is doing. It goes a long way!