Trusted Outsourcing IT Help Desk Services
31West is a trusted provider of outsourced IT help desk services in the market. Our 2 decades of industry experience along with 24/7 coverage are a big plus for our clients.
Our services come with flexible plans & attractive pricing options, We have helped our clients deliver impeccable support to their customers or users & scale fast.
Top Brands We Serve
IT Help Desk Case Studies
We Offer Managed IT Help Desk Services and Support
Managed Microsoft 365
VM & VDI Management
HARDWARE & NETWORKING
IT Help Desk Services
Managed IT Service Desk
ITIL CERTIFIED TEAM
AWS, AZURE, GOOGLE CERTIFIED
Cloud Server Support
REDHAT UBUNTU CENTOS IBM
Linux Server Support
FOR INTERNAL USERS OR CUSTOMERS
Network Support (NOC)
Managed IT Service Desk With Omni-Channel Support
IT Service Desk Outsourcing To 31West
Our clients who outsource IT service desk services, benefit from our deep industry knowledge & support expertise. We take pride in our team’s dedication to customers’ success.
- No Contracts
No forced contracts. Discontinue with just a 30-day notice.
- 18 Years of Outstanding Support
Since 2002, our IT service desk outsourcing team has helped start-ups to mid-sized businesses across the US, UK & Europe
- 99% Accuracy Guaranteed
We guarantee <1% error. Your business is in trusted hands.
- 100% White Label
It’s all about your brand. We do the heavy lifting behind the scene.
- Bring Your Applications
We’re happy to use your existing applications & tools. No extra charges.
- True 24/7/365 Customer
Holidays, vacations, leaves are covered by backup agents free of cost. Now your IT department is truly 24/7.
- Reduce Helpdesk Support Cost
Lowest price guarantee! Find a cheaper vendor & we will match the price.
- Custom Support Plans
Need a customized business plan to suit your business? Ask & we will make it happen.
- Free VM & Call Queue
Our phone system provides Voicemails, IVRs, Call Queueing & Routing. We never miss an incoming call.
- Free Call Backs Globally
We return all voicemails & missed calls. We ensure no customer is left unattended.
- Certified Agents, Customized Training
All our support agents are engineering graduates with certifications, ready to be trained on your products or services.
- No Limit on Tickets & Calls
All our services are backed by UNLIMITED support traffic.
- Free Quality Audits
Calls, Emails, Chats are audited for the highest quality standards that your customers deserve.
- Comprehensive Reporting
Monthly reports are emailed free of cost.
- Multi-Tier Support
We offer tier 1 & tier 2 support to compliment your team & efficient resource utilization.
- Assured IT Outcomes
We assure outcomes to meet your internal quality standards for FCR & TAT.
- SLA Driven Services
All our services are governed by industry best practices, SLA Agreement, and backed by a penalty clause.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
95% of users give us 5-Star rating for resolving their issues on time. Best IT help desk outsourcing company in the industry.
- 100% Uptime via Backup Agents
Backup agents take over during breaks & leaves. We guarantee 100% uptime backed by a penalty clause.
- Excellent Culture Fit
We work with users from across the globe & prioritize cultural fit to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Outsource IT Help Desk Company With Flexible Plans
8 hours/day, Mon to Sun
12 hours/day, Mon to Sun
24 hours/day, Mon to Sun
24 Hours on Sat & Sun
How Much Does It Cost To Outsource IT Help Desk Services?
The cost of outsourcing IT help desk services depends on a number of factors, like the nature of support, your IT setup, geographic locations, and the number of users you have.
Primarily there are 3 pricing models:
- Cost per ticket
- Cost per user or endpoint
- Fixed monthly fee per engineer
It’s worth noting that for a small-sized organization, <75 employees, the former 2 plans are an ideal fit. But for a larger organization, a fixed monthly fee is cost-efficient & simpler to manage. You are also saved from the hassles of unpredictable monthly billing.
We work on a simple and flat monthly pricing structure. We charge a Fixed Monthly Fee Per Full-time Engineer. No complex plans, no over-usage fees, no hidden charges, and no surprises!! Your monthly bill is consistent. A fixed monthly fee also helps you better manage your IT budget. Our team works like an extension of your internal IT team.
Our outsourced IT help desk pricing is dependent on the following factors:
- Service Coverage Hour: 8 hours/day, 12 hours/day, 24 hours/day
- Service Coverage Days: Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, Mon-Sun
- Support Channels: Email & Tickets, Email & Tickets + Phone Calls
- Nature of Support: Tier 1, Tier 2
Our tier-1 support rates range from $1999 to $2499 per engineer per month. This is much cheaper than the cost per ticket or endpoint. We also offer attractive discounts based on your monthly billing.
IT Help Desk Service Provider That Works With Your Applications
We understand your team is using ticketing application, incident management & other tools. Create an account for our team on the same application & we’re good to go. Some popular applications we’ve worked with are:
Outsource Remote IT Support Services with Guaranteed SLA
All our managed IT help desk services are backed by an SLA to meet your internal quality standards and client contracts.
Under 5 Rings
Phone Response Time
Under 15 Mins
Email Response Time
Under 60 Secs
Chat Response Time
Under 5 Mins
Notification Response Time
How Outsourced IT Service Desk Benefits You?
Our team of certified & experienced support specialists are available 24/7 to manage your IT service desk services.
- Reduced infrastructure needs & overhead expenses = Lower Operating Costs.
- Increased efficiency by allowing your team to focus on other IT functions.
- Managed service desk eliminates headaches & efforts associated with managing an in-house team.
- No more worrying about employee turnover, PTO, sick leaves, shift times & more.
- Anytime – Anywhere service desk helps your users work without interruptions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Outsourcing managed IT help desk support?
Managed IT support is a business engagement wherein an expert external agency or vendor is contracted to manage a company’s internal IT help desk or tech support. Outsourced IT help desk support services is a strategic decision taken to improve efficiency & reduce cost. The external vendor brings domain knowledge, mature processes, industry best practices & a redundant setup. This leads to shorter TAT & reduces loss of productive time.
A few popular functions outsourced under managed IT help desk support are as follows.
- ✓ IT infrastructure
- ✓ Cybersecurity
- ✓ Network monitoring
- ✓ Cloud migration
- ✓ Disaster recovery, and more.
2. Why Outsource IT Help Desk Support Services?
There are many reasons why large corporations to small & mid-sized businesses outsource IT help desk. Here is a list of a few common reasons:
- ✓ Reduce operational cost
- ✓ Improve response time (TAT)
- ✓ Reduce support volume
- ✓ Support existing expertise
- ✓ Flexibility & agility
- ✓ Improved SLA Compliance
3. What are the benefits of Outsourcing IT Help Desk Services?
Here is a list of the benefits of outsourcing your MSP help desk to a skilled and reputed vendor:
- ✓ 24/7 Coverage
- ✓ Professional expertise and reliability
- ✓ Savings and predictable budgeting
- ✓ Reduced vulnerabilities, risks & downtime
- ✓ Significant reduction of management headaches
- ✓ Increased focus on revenue-generating functions
4. What to expect from your IT service desk partner?
A successful engagement will offer the following benefits to your business.
- ✓ Cost reduction for the IT department
- ✓ Wider service coverage without the overheads
- ✓ Fewer people management issues
- ✓ Redundancy and higher service uptime
- ✓ Better quality of service
- ✓ More free time to focus on your products & growth
5. How to select an outsourcing help desk provider for small businesses?
The process of searching for and evaluating an IT help desk outsourcing services company is time-consuming & overwhelming. Having said that, remember, a good vendor can bring tremendous value to your business and a bad one can take you south quickly.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you through the process.
- ✓ Prepare a list of requirements (Scope of Work).
- ✓ Circulate the document internally & finalize the SOW.
- ✓ Prepare a list of potential vendors via Google search & references.
Pro-tip: Restrict to 1st page search results
- ✓ Setup 1st round of telephonic discussion with potential vendors
- ✓ Shortlist vendors based on your conversation
Pro tip: Focus on capabilities, experience, client list.
- ✓ Share the SoW and request for quotation from shortlisted vendors
- ✓ Based on the quotation & agreed SoW, further, shortlist vendors.
Pro-tip: Stay away from very high & very low bidders
- ✓ Initiate another round of conversation with vendors
Pro Tip: Discuss training, transition, delivery, quality & reporting.
- ✓ Finalize the vendor you best resonate with.
Pro tip: Listen to your intuition, it never fails!
6. How to implement IT Help Desk Outsourcing?
After you have shortlisted the right vendor, you must plan the implementation or transition. This is an important process and needs due attention and good planning. Here are some of the key steps, in sequential order, to help you successfully migrate your support to the new vendor.
- ✓ Step 1: Discuss your goals, challenges & expectations with the vendor. It’s important to set the expectations right from the beginning.
Pro tip: Stay away from vanity metrics you read on the internet. Every business is different. Focus on what matters for your customers.
- ✓ Step 2: Set achievable & meaningful KPIs & KRAs in discussions with the IT service desk provider.
- ✓ Step 3: Prepare training material – classify your knowledge base, FAQ, and Manuals into categories for ease of understanding.
- ✓ Step 4: Share the training material with your managed IT service desk support partner & set up a meeting to go over the content.
- ✓ Step 5: Prepare and share escalation metrics to ensure the managed IT support desk partner knows whom to reach out to in case of queries.
Pro tip: Introduce your managed IT help desk partner to your team members. It’s an important step for stronger team bonding.
- ✓ Step 6: Post-training, start with a soft launch. Allow your vendor to start responding to simpler queries.
- ✓ Step 7: Gradually hand-over all queries and off-board your team.
Pro tip: Appreciate the good work your IT help desk team is doing. It goes a long way!
Call 877-262-5030 or request a custom quote via the form below.