Standard Terms of Service
Last updated: 2018-06-27
These Terms of Service constitute the agreement between 31West Global Services (TWGS) owner of 31west.net and users of 31West Global Services’ services (CLIENT). By subscribing to or using our service, you agree to the following Terms of Service.
- Services will be offered for a minimum period of 1 month.
- Services are offered on an On-Going basis. There are no long-term contracts.
- Notice period for termination of services is 30 days.
- All services are monthly prepaid, with an option to prepay for a maximum of 6 months.
- Delay in payment may result in temporary or permanent suspension of services.
- Billing cycle starts from the date the services “Go Live”.
- Our service is provided on best efforts basis. Events beyond our control may affect service delivery.
- You may not use our service in any way that is illegal, fraudulent, improper, inappropriate, or pornographic by nature. Such usage will result in immediate discontinuation of the service.
- You may not use our services as an aggregated services for multiple companies.
- You may not share, resell or transfer our services.
- You are the sole account holder for the service and are solely responsible for all charges incurred on the account.
- Payment will not be deducted or refunded or compensated for services being unavailable due to:
- Temporary suspension of services requested by the client.
- Holidays as mentioned in the Liabilities & Warranties clause, as below.
- Any unavoidable or uncontrollable situation which incapacitates service delivery & is beyond our control.
- Calls are recorded strictly for internal Quality Audit & Monitoring purposes and are the exclusive property of TWGS.
- Services will not be available for 2 Days to celebrate Diwali Festival. Diwali is India’s biggest festival similar to Christmas.
- Monthly Service charges must be paid in advance.
- Monthly payments must be received before the start of the service period.
- Acceptable payment method:
- For amount less than US$ 500: Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Wire Transfer.
- For amount more than US$ 500: Bank Wire Transfer.
- If the payment is not received by end of the current service period, TWGS reserves the right to withdraw the phone number allocated to your account & cancel your services.
- Invoice for Monthly Service charges will be sent by email.
- TWGS will not auto-charge your Credit Card or Paypal account. All payments must be CLIENT initiated.
- All payments are Final and Non-Refundable.
- By signing up with our services, you tender your acceptance not to dispute any payment for any reason what so ever.
- There are no cancellation charges.
- Cancellation is effective from the date you request cancellation.
- No refunds or credits are issued against cancellation.
- All services must be renewed before the last day of service.
- Services can be terminated by either party with a prior notice of at least Thirty days (30 days)
- The local phone number allocated to your account is disconnected & released immediately upon cancellation or services.
- For services canceled before the end of your billing cycle, no pro-rated refunds are provided.
Warranties & Liabilities
- Services offered will strictly be limited to the scope agreed upon in the Service Contract.
- TWGS aims to provide the highest quality, consistency & uninterrupted services with 99% uptime.
- TWGS will not be held responsible or liable for any damages or losses arising out of delivery, non-delivery, or deficiency of service.
- Client ensures and will continue to ensure that all products & services being supported or promoted via TWGS are legal and meets all local regulatory compliances.
- Client ensures that all information provided to TWGS — including but not limited to contact details, telephone numbers, email address, etc. are legitimate and the use of this information does not breach any laws.
Disclaimer & Indemnification
In no event will TWGS, its officers, partners, employees, affiliates, vendors, suppliers or agents or any other service provider who provides services to you in connection with our service be liable for any damages, including but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death, property damage, loss of data, loss of revenue or profits, or damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the service. These limitations apply to claims found in breach of contract, breach of any warranty, any liability, tort, and any and all other theories of liability. These limitations apply whether or not we were informed of the likelihood of any particular type of damages.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless TWGS, its officers, partners, employees, affiliates, vendors, suppliers and agents or any other service provider who provides services to you in connection with our service, from any and all claims, losses, damages, fines, penalties, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys fees) by or on behalf of, you or any third party or user of our service, relating to our service, including, without limitation, use of our service by you or others using your account (whether or not such usage is expressly authorized by you).
Changes to this Agreement
TWGS may change the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time. By subscribing to our service, you agree that TWGS may provide to you by use of electronic communications, required notices, agreements, and other information concerning TWGS, including changes to this agreement. TWGS may give you notice of a change by posting the change on the home page of 31west.net, on your account’s web page or monthly bill, in a newsletter, by e-mail, on the relevant web page of the applicable service, or by other permitted communication. Such notices will be considered given and effective on the date posted or as mentioned in the notice itself. These changes will become binding on you on the date they are posted or as mentioned in the notice and TWGS is not required to give you further notice in order for you to continue using our service. By continuing to use the service after revisions are in effect, you accept and agree to all revisions. If you do not agree to the changes, you must terminate your service immediately. When posted, this agreement supersedes all previously agreed to electronic and written terms of service, including, without limitation, any terms included with the packaging of your device. If you want to withdraw your consent to receive notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of TWGS services. If you continue to use our service, TWGS will consider this your acceptance of any changes.